Are you looking to raise funds for your not-for-profit group?
[su_button url="http://www.woolwichkin.com/2013/09/25/pamper-yourself-for-a-year-lottery-2013-fundraising-groups/" icon="icon: long-arrow-right"]See how the Pamper Yourself for a Year Lottery can
work for your not-for-profit group.[/su_button]
Pamper Draw Flyers
Here are the details for the Pamper Yourself for a Year Draw
Cost: $20 per ticket
Total Tickets Being Sold: 1500
Main Draw: March 7th 2015 at the Central Tavern in Elmira
[su_spoiler title="Prizes" open="yes" style="fancy"]Grand Prize:
$2600 in gift certificates from the giftcard list
Second Prize: $1300 in gift certificates from the giftcard list
Third Prize: $600 in gift certificates from the giftcard list
Forth Prize: $600 in gift certificates from the giftcard list
Fifth Prize: $450 in gift certificate from the giftcard list
Sixth Prize: $450 in gift certificate from the giftcard list
To view a complete list of Gift Cards that can be selected please visit the following website.
In addition to the above list, you can also select gift cards from the Beer store and the LCBO.
Winners can choose from the list and submit a list for their prize before March 31st. Winners that do not submit their lists by March 31st will receive Home Hardware Gift Cards for the value of their prize.
Find out how you can use the “Pamper Yourself Lottery” to help your not-for-profit group to raise funds, email Bill McBay at email@example.com
If you would like to order tickets, please provide your contact information below:
[su_spoiler title="Order tickets" open="yes" style="fancy"]
[gravityform id=2 name=Pamper Yourself for Year Lottery title=false description=false]
Fundraising Options for Other Charities (Schools, sports teams, community groups)
Looking for a creative way to raise funds for your own charity? Here’s how you can use the Pamper Yourself Lottery to raise funds for your community group:
- Groups wishing to sell the tickets as a fund raiser must sell a minimum of 20 tickets.
- Groups must sell 20 tickets in order to receive the 50% of the ticket sales proceeds.
- A list of all groups that are selling tickets will be listed on the www.woolwichkin.com site.
- Once groups have returned their sold ticket stubs, money and unsold tickets, a donation will be made to your group equal to 50% of the sold ticket amount.
Find out how you can use ‘The Pamper Yourself Lottery’ to help your not-for-profit group to raise funds, email Bill McBay at firstname.lastname@example.org
[su_spoiler title="Special Information For Groups Selling Tickets" style="fancy"]
Thanks for agreeing to sell some tickets for the Pamper Yourself for a Year Raffle. This document is intended to outline your responsibilities with regard to the raffle. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me and we can discuss further. Please keep in mind that this raffle is licensed through the AGCO and has to adhere to specific guidelines. It is all our responsibility to ensure we follow those guidelines and keep the integrity of the raffle high.
Saturday March 7, 2015 – Main draw at The Central Tavern in Elmira. All sold tickets must be returned along with full payment prior to this date so they can make part of the final draw. Tickets can be returned prior to this date by contacting me directly to arrange a pick up or drop off time.
- ALL funds for the sale of tickets MUST accompany the ticket stubs in order to make them qualify to go into the draw.
- Once your group has returned all the sold ticket stubs, cash for full value and unsold tickets and any cheques that were collected have cleared, The Kin Club of Woolwich will write a cheque to your group for 50% of the ticket revenue generated by your group.
- Cheques will be accepted and should be made payable to ‘Kin Club Of Woolwich’.
- NSF cheques will be charged a fee to the group that sold the ticket of $25. (the cost of the ticket and the $5 service fee)
- Groups must be in good standing with the Kin Club of Woolwich before any cheques will be written for tickets sold.
- In order to be in good standing, your group must return all sold and unsold tickets and money from those sales.
- If you have an excess of unsold tickets in your possession and your sales have slowed down, please contact me so we can arrange to pick up those tickets and have them moved to another group.
- Groups must sell a minimum of 20 tickets in order to receive payment for the ticket sold.
Kim Carroll – 519-503-8086 – email@example.com
Bill McBay – 519-589-2583 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks so much for your support and good luck with your ticket sales!
Here is the list of all the groups selling Pamper Yourself Tickets:
[su_spoiler title="Groups Selling Tickets" style="fancy"]
- Woolwich Figure Skating Club
- Elmira District Secondary School
- Elmira Nursery School
- Cambridge Coyotes Bantam Blue Minor Girls Softball Team
General Pamper Draw Flyer